Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) with Realwave Intelligent Video Surveillance Cloud
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a key element of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) in large enterprise organizations. With Realwave’s Intelligent Video Surveillance Cloud you can now have eyes in your organization to quickly and easily identify and monitor potential risks and to confirm compliance across your entire organization. Whether they are physical security risks, health risks to your staff or customers, operational risks, compliance risks, brand risks or litigation risks, Realwave’s intelligent technology utilizing Artificial Intelligence can help.
Realwave brings intelligence to surveillance reducing costs of staff providing continuous monitoring without increasing the risk. With integration of Internet devices alerts can be provided with an eye on the activity. Establish dynamic rules to auto-generate clips when system health on key systems changes.
Key Integrations: System Health, Access Control
Armored Car Fleet
On both fronts, Realwave’s Intelligent Video Surveillance Cloud can solve for and prevent: insurance claims, loss of cargo, threats to the workforce and carefully monitor transactions at every stage of the cash payment systems process.
Additionally, Realwave proves to be a cost saver for end-users as the exception reporting ensures accuracy in reporting related to route efficiency and on-premise time of client interaction.
Safety can be your highest priority to ensure quality control. Utilize Realwave’s Intelligent Video Surveillance Cloud to monitor appropriate use of safety equipment. Realwave can also follow objects from station to station and send alerts when an action is needed based on your established rules.
Realwave’s object identification can monitor movement including key directions and interactions. Manage your own rules related to your organization’s flow of information and receive alerts for action only when needed making managers more efficient.
- Reduce shrink by quickly reviewing video of any suspicious activity
- Manage more stores from remote locations with less staff utilizing cloud based monitoring
- Quickly respond to important events in real time with integration to a wide range of third-party applications such as POS, panic buttons, walk-in temperature monitoring devices, access control systems, and other Internet connected devices
- Speed loss prevention investigation efforts with video tied to actionable events
- Address organized retail crime (ORC) or repeat offenders utilizing facial recognition and a Person of Interest database
- Monitor restroom for dangerous and illegal activities using privacy based technology
- Resolve drive-off theft by efficiently using advanced License Plate recognition
- Insure compliance to employee health check and use of PPE utilizing AI video analytics
- Insure employee and client safety by monitoring compliance to safety standards and automatically identifying issues such as slip and fall
- Improve food safety by integration to Internet connected temperature monitoring devices
- Insure cleanliness by monitoring compliance to cleaning schedules and standards
- Maintain brand reputation by insuring compliance to corporate policies
- Improve the customer experience and operational efficiencies by monitoring line queuing and occupancy number in real time and providing alerts as needed
- Gain valuable insight into customer buying patterns utilizing AI video analytics
Maintain investment and Grow
Utilize current infrastructure with a broad camera compatibility for over 3,000 camera options, including IP, analog and HD over Coax models from a variety of brands. Receive analytics and drive important events.